Wednesday 18 May 2011

My first blog

Here I am sitting in the computer lab in a course on blogging. Created the account and I'm ready to go in less than five minutes. Bare bones right now but I'll add as I go. The goal: write a post dealing with some aspect of the creative process once a day. See what I find and to have some fun with the creative process being creative.

Heard a neat idea the other day for developing story lines for characters in your stories when you're stuck. Give the character a tarot card reading. I'll do two different ones and post about it tomorrow.

Plan to post some poetry and see how it changes over time, see if I can better understand my own process.

Maybe I should tell you  a little about me: writer of fantasies, mysteries and poetry and a developing teacher of creative writing. Drop me a message. David

No comments:

Post a Comment